Saturday, September 13

t-minus one year and six days

holy moly! I can't believe Im getting married in 371 days! I wish it was tomorrow... my bank account and credit cards on the other hand probably wouldn't mind a couple more years to prepare.

So a lot has happened since the last attempt at a blog post. So much has been decided but at the same time nothing.. I know I said earlier that I didn't want this to turn into a wedding blog; but then I got to thinking; this is the only chance I get to get married and think about it; letting the thoughts that have been stewing in my brain out; so they make sense and work with other thoughts; and discuss with people gather opinions; (granted i have no readers); but maybe i will meet some other soon to be or wives that have felt the same things I'm feeling, dealt with the same concerns/issues, and have some ideas and helpful tips along the way... 

so heres to the happiest year of my life; I can't wait!

No comments :