Thursday, February 27

thifting treasures: shoes and flutes

so here is my thrifting finds from the past week....

I had big plans to paint the champange flutes with spray paint around the stems.. but since getting them home i have decided against it. i like them just the way they are. Lets move on the bigger score... THE SHOES! I love love love them. They remind me of like a little fairy elf, or of peter pan, either way they are both characters that I longed to be as a child. Now i get to flitter all around town in these little babies...

please don't mind the copious amounts of browns that are in this shot. i can guarantee that we don't life in a brown house, with brown everything....

have you found any treasures lately? where are your favorite places to thrift? Im always down to try out new places !

No comments :