Thursday, November 7

inspired

i know i am not the only one who favors the fall season above all the others. I'm not sure if i favor it for the weather change; because of the layering opportunities, or the fact that the sun is out less so my fair skin stays fair, or for any of the other multiple reasons I could name off... but whatever the reason it is my favorite, and with it usually comes new inspiration for a multitude of facets. For some reason this year the projects are more practical; your welcome Bk ;), and then today a got a fire lit under my bum during our salon meeting ( and I couldn't be more thrilled and excited that it did) which made me want to learn more, much more about the craft that is my profession, HAIR!!! beautiful beautiful wonderful hair... 

so, I am going to focus a lot of my energy on learning as much as I can to make me become the best stylist I can.... I am giddy and I was bobbing up and down on my ride home... its going to take time and dedication, and definitely some fiscal dedication as well.  I just cant wait to share here what I learn.... so stayed tuned...


No comments :