Saturday, February 23

I wanna go Outside??

I know for most of general population this isn't usually a question. It's more of a statement, observation perhaps,. but to me going outside is a foreign idea, and especially to think it more than once in a two day span...the end of the world must be happening tonight. Is gotta be. ;)...

Spring is around the corner and i must be growing up and or just tired of being cooped up in the four walls we live in, hilariously named "apartment" but all I have been able to think about the past two days is warm july summer evening walks to who know where, and spring, horrible allergy filled spring. But the weather is perfect. Bright, clean, crisp, and warm... I know rig? Me, and sun, and warm in a positive tone? I am scaring myself too, you're not alone...

Ive know from the second day of beauty school that being a hairstylist means I don't get weekends off.. so I don't typically get to do the fun things people tend to do on the weekends during the spring/summer seasons like camping, hiking, weekend getaways, afternoon bbqs .. Never have i gotten upset about it because I don't really like sweating, and or burning my alabaster skin... I'm paler that pale people. I don't hate me for it. So neither should you. I would just show up after I was done for the day and the sun had gone to bed and start the activity that everyone had already been participating in...

But for some reason I can't get the idea out of my head. I wanna go outside. I wanna do things. Go places. Camp. Be with friends. BBQ. Gosh. Well that's it.

What's your favorite season? Why? And what do you do when the suns out !?

No comments :