Sunday, August 25

Patrick swayzee and hope in a jar

This weekend was great.

I went to see dirty dancing in the movie theater with my mom and I don't care how bad/sappy anyone can think that movie is... It's beautiful and amazing and I love it every time I see it... Seeing it remastered and how it was first seen by my mom with her again was awesome. It made me so very happy... 

Happy enough to go fro the movies straight to the mall... Which trust me is a big deal. I'm not a big shopper. But if I'm in the right mood and the rig stuff is in front of me, you best get out of my way. I will know your ankle off to get those shoes if they are the last ones in my size... But I'll apologize after. Most likely. 

But back to my great great day full of retail therapy. Before the movie I was a pmsing mess. But four midol later, and a large popcorn / diet come combo for lunch at the theater I was as happy as a clam and had a list of errands to run....

1. Go to mall and pick up a new clarisonic brush head
2. Bring Bk home some lunch. 
3. Go grocery shopping for dinner Monday night. Parents are coming over, and some lunch supplies for the week. 

Weeeeeeell, I decided to go to downtown plaza because one of my clients works at the benefit counter and i wanted to see how she was doing if she was working.... It's not like I needed an excuse to go to benefit, but I took it and ran with it... Literally. My eyebrows were a mess, it's been months; shame.... But luckily she was there and working the brow bar... Sooooo killed two birds with one wax. Caught up with her and felt pretty at the same time. Win! Well, since I was there I decided to pick up something's I was out of and pick up the new primer, cuz why not? Soooo... Here's what I got:


And she told me there was a sale upstairs....I told her, say no more... Welp, good thing the three dresses I tried on didn't look right. Cuz seriously I was apparently on a mission... But I did pick up a new sweater cuz it was adorable. Don't judge. And then I had to see what kind of boots Steve has out right now. Because my love affair with Steve madden is something serious. Well of course he had the perfect ones, yep. They're mine now, but no injuries were given to other shoppers...

Lastly I went to pick up my clarisonic scrub head, well I got that, aaaaand.... Granted I've had my eye on the opal for a while, and with the happiness flowing through my veins, and the sales say was convincing and her smile seemed genuine... It's now charging in my bathroom. But damn I can honestly say. That little bugger sure does work... And I also picked up some hope in a jar... Eh


I'm one stoked clean faced, bags deflated, moisturized, makeup wearing, boot tromping camper...

Who also completed the two other items on her to do list, aaaaand finished her laundry!!!! 

What a great Sunday I had...
I hope you all had a great weekend too


1 comment :

Liz Franco said...

Nice haul, wife! I just got new Browzings too...and those boots are great. I just got some similar (but not as pretty) ones from Target. I'm so ready for Fall.